Every year, while you my friends are celebrating Memorial Day weekend, I am turning one year older. This year I am 46 years old. While I realize that the adage "a lady never reveals her age" has good sense, I am telling you my age because I want to show that this tree is proud of her rings. I am rich with history, and full of memories worth remembering. Rather than try to hang on to the glory of youth, I'd like getting comfortable in my own skin, and relishing my present.
THESE are my glory days.
|The beautiful vintage sundress was a gift from my dear friend Lindsay. Thanks, amiga!|
- ubiquitous Target sunglasses
- 1950's vintage cotton sundress, Thunderhorse Vintage
- vintage green corduroy coat w/ vintage butterfly broach, my closet
- vintage black clutch
- We Love Colors black tights
- Alice + Olivia for Payless, black/white striped wedges