Ok, FINALLY feeling some holiday spirit! It could have been that eggnog latte I sipped at the Starbuck's kiosk in Target a couple of days ago, the piped in holiday tunes at Fringe, or the dry chill that's been lacing the Sacramento night air as of late, but I am feeling a bit Xmas-y at last. This doesn't mean I've got a lick of ornaments dangling at the homestead, but I'm thinking maybe I find me some ugly Christmas sweater to parade around in and go a'caroling. Whatever the reason this season, somehow a bit of Christmas cheered, and I'm now wanting to deck the halls and fa-la-la all the way to Bethlehem. Or the North Pole. Whichever one is closer.
Happy Holidays, friends!
- Vintage Fascinator, Fringe
- Vintage Italian Wool Sequined Cardigan -Fringe
- Deco Vintage Broach, Fringe
- Vintage Gold Lame Hand bag, Fringe
- Gold Belt, Target
- Dress on Mannequin, French Cuff Consignment
- Skirt and petticoat, Citizen Rosebud for Fringe