Fall means shorter days, and richer colors. I crave my "redhead colors" of ginger browns, various greens and golds + rusts. This outfit consists of yours truly sporting a ginger plaid cotton dress. I'm liking the retro style neckline, in spite of it profuse "showing of the girls." A cute vintage butterfly pin was attached to offer up some semblance of modesty- but still quite a bit of a show, don't you think?
No matter. I am celebrating my womanly body, and am done with hiding it.
99% Thrifted. 100% Rosebud.
- Moraleyes Seigal sunglasses, buy HERE
- vintage boyfriend mohair sweater, gifted
- "like new" plaid cotton dress, Value Village
- vintage butterfly broach, thrifted
- vintage floral tapestry handbag, Goodwill
- hand-made Russian novelty ring, Crimson + Clover
- "like new" Merrill walking shoes, Value Village
Linking up to Patti for Visible Monday