KILLER LOOKS: In the past, I've loved dressing up for Halloween. I've dressed as a witchy Witch, a Gold Rush Saloon Girl, a Jack the Ripper victim, a Geisha, a Bumble Bee, and in the works, a Raven/Black Goddess of War. But this year- no party. So no big Halloween costume.
Instead, I've been dolling up on a daily basis, a sort of generic Halloween dress: the 90's era black booties I've christened Franken-boots, with exaggerated, Goth-flavored black on black ensembles. Outfits with a "cartoony" edge, I suppose. Not sure what I'm dressed as today, but with black + white elements, and orange accents, you get the gist I'm all hallowed out for the Halloween.
|Ain't No Party Like an Undead Party: Me and My Shadow Getting Ready to Step out for Halloween.|
|#SECONDHANDFIRST: 90% Thrifted. 100% Spooky.|
- wool torque from Amazon
- black polka dot blouse, thrifted
- vintage 1960s orange/cream scarf, thrifted
- black skirt with bric-brac trim, thrifted
- black/tan striped socks from We Love Colors
- vintage 90's boots by Nine West, thrifted