I love stripes. Year 'round; all day long. I'm all about stripes. When I'm not waxing and waning about the polka dot, the gingham and the plaid, I'm probably rocking a line or two or three. Although I don't usually go in for stripal overkill (& yes, I'm aware I just made that word up: stripal) since I bought my striped navy/white espadrilles from Target last week-end, I've been chomping at the bit to wear them. Also chomping is my love of my vintage Oshgosh b'gosh shorts over-alls embellished with trim from a vintage Hawaiian muu-muu (shown in the background.) I've been struggling to find the right top to wear underneath, and Friday when I picked up this cotton striped tank from Thrift Town for a buck-fifty, I figured it was time to paint the town RED WHITE & BLUE, in stripes.
"When I'm not waxing and waning about the polka dot, the gingham or the plaid, I'm probably rocking a line or two or three."
- Sonoma navy/white cotton stretch knit tank, thrifted (Thrift Town)
- Vintage floral broach, thrifted
- Oshgosh embellished over-alls, the Citizen Rosebud
- Lancome striped bag, thrifted (Thrift Town)
- Mossimo Supply Co navy/white espidrilles, Target