Her blog is called Orchid Style. You may have heard of her. I've yakked about her before. Several times in fact. She's got a flair, loves to play around in costumes, is a musician, an aspiring seamstress, is passionate about the environment and animal rights. Well, not only is this German songstress sweet on style, she's sweet to her friends. Eye was recently awarded the "I heart your blog" award by her pal Orchid, and kindly, (so kindly!) included me in her list of pass-alongs. THANK YOU SO MUCH EYE! I heart YOUR blog, too!
There are strings attached to this blog loving. Nice strings, string that feel like velvet pancakes, but strings none-the-less. Pay attention peoples, because YOU just may have to follow suit.
There are four steps in the transfer of this loving Award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.( Sort of a given, but just so we're all on the same spit-swapping page). And you are welcome.
- Copy the graphic of this award to your blog. In other words: BLOG about it. Love doesn't blog itself, children.
- Pass on this award to 15 other blogs. Presumably to bloggers/blogs that you uh, LOVE.
- And lastly, TELL the beloved bloggers about their award.
There you have it. Easy as the doctor's tipsy wife at a key party. Oh, I jest. But simple is as simple does, and here I go:
I, Bella the Q, of the Citizen Rosebud would like to present this award to the following bloggers:
- Marta of Wierzbowawitka.
- Sara, of Autumn, Coffee and Inspiration.
- Jemina Jakin, of Jemina
- The mysterious C of Isquisofrenia.
- Kerry D, of Farms, Fashion and Freedom.
- The spirited Kasia of My Pink Camera.
- Heather, of Moonshine Junkyard.
- Amy, Forever Curiouser.
- Lemondrop Marie, of Lemondrop Vintage.
- March Musings, of STYLE NUGGETS.
- Barbro, of Barbro Andersen.
- Emily, of the Daily Fashionista.
- Emily, of Pamja Libri: the lookbook.
- Amber Magnolia, of Violet Folklore.
- Luci Ana, of Meine Herzallerliebsten. (Try saying THAT 3 times tipsy!)
So, if you will excuse me folks, I'm off to inform my blogger lovers that they are loved. BY ME. In the meantime, please enjoy this lovely rendition of Diamonds & Rust by the inestimable Joan Baez (My friend Eye is just crazy about this folkster!)