Yesterday's thrift shopping expedition to Thrift Town was a complete success. Two full bags of awesome vintage goodies. For some reason I kept finding bright oleander-pink articles of clothing, including two "Mad Men" style dresses and this sweet vintage pajama top from the 1950's. Decided to wear it as a sweater to spice up an otherwise basic outfit.
I'm not sure if there might be something amiss with my camera. The pictures came out blurry and over-saturated, even with some knob tweaking in the edit. Hopefully it was just an off day. Who knows? Maybe the lurid technicolor pink threw my little Rebel xsi off today. Thought it would be apropo to pose in front of the pink Oleander bush growing in my back alley.
Going to post some more items in my Etsy shop this week. I'd love it if you'd do a little window shopping over there and tell me what you think. If there's anything in particular that you're looking for, send me (Bella Q) an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), I just may have it!
- 1950's vintage nylon lace embellished pj cardi, Thrift Town
- Layered vintage and silk black camisoles
- 1960's vintage round & rhinestoned sunglasses, thrifted
- Plastic "tortoise shell" cuff, F-21
- L.e.i. cuffed short shorts, thrifted, Thrift Town
- Ambassador vintage floral hand-bag, thrifted
- black nylon socks
- Coach wedges