Babycakes, I love you. And I also LOVE being part of the intensely incredible Independent Fashion Bloggers. AND I LOVE GETTING A POST PUBLISHED in their Links Ala Mode, a weekly post publishing their picks for the best reads of the week. Folks, it feels good be here. And I hope you're feeling it too.
Recently, some bloggers who I think the world of, were chosen to be the next editors for Links Ala Mode, including the phenom we know as Collette Osuna. If you don't KNOW who I'm talking about, I'm going to feel sorry for you, but no worries, because here's your chance to hustle over to Statements of Fashion and see what all the hullaballo is about. Are you back? See what I mean. She's awesome! She is this week's editor, this is her first week, and so I am doubly honored to be chosen in this week's Links Ala Mode.
Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
Hello everyone! I'm super excited to be making my debut as an IFB Links a la Mode Editor this week. As I visited each link, I was reminded that each had the exact thing in common with the next, that Fashion is Forever Evolving.
From your Mothers fashion advice, a beauty "how to" video, or a legendary icons passing, fashion is always changing and taking form in a new shape. I am constantly thriving to acquaint myself with the "fashion unfamiliar." This weeks links did just that for me. I'm thrilled to be a new member of the IFB family and cannot wait to see everyone's posts throughout the upcoming year!
Links à la Mode: March 31st
- Color Me Blue Fashion: The Lazy Girl's Guide To Style.
- Fashioned By Love: Carmen Dell'Orefice: Living Haute Couture
- Fashables: These Shoes Called My Name
- Fumiko Kawa: Redesigned Elle Homme shirt with clean cuts
- Interrobangs Anonymous: Feminism and the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Why Fashion Bloggers Should Love Instagram
- House in Tillford: Tips and tricks for getting the best bargains at designer warehouse sales
- Makeup & Jeans: A faux bronze look and entire glamorous face in 11 steps!
- Mallory in New York: Sephora Launches The World's First Unretouched Makeup Ad!
- Mrs. Bossa: Does Pink Stink? How colour-coding gives the wrong message about girls
- Relatively Chic: 25 Ways to Help Japan Through Fashion & Art
- Statements in Fashion: Weekend Jean Lover: From Drab to Fab
- Styling You Statement rings: Why you should wear one while drinking champagne
- Sugar & Spice: Fashion and feminism: unlikely partners?
- The Citizen Rosebud: A touching tribute to the inspiration of ICON Elizabeth Taylor
- The Loudmouth: Big mouth, bigger hair: My hair timeline.
- The Simply Luxurious life: Eric Bompard - Cashmere Heaven
- The Styling Dutchman Fashion & Finding Myself
- Tickle Me Chic: The "Plastic Surgeons of digital media"
- Those Graces: I Got It from My Momma: Style Lessons My Mom Taught Me
- T Minus T Plus: Baby Steps into Pattern Mixing
Shopbop Sunglasses: DITA, Karen Walker, Retro sun, Tom Ford, Mosley Tribes, Ray-Ban, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Carrera, & Chloe
Congratulations , my dear bella. You deserve to be there everytime.
Much love always.
Congrats girl! You've earned it! :)
Thank you for the shout out Bella......you deserve to be published in this weeks links....your post was incredible as you are:)
congrats bella - soo well deserved.
Muchas Felicidades y que tengas un buen fin de semana!
Hey! :) Just chanced upon your blog and loving it here! :)
Maybe you will visit mine too?
Follow mine at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Congratulations, Bella! I'm so not surprised. Your posts are always great. I'm happy for Collette too, I didn't know she had become an IFB editor. How exciting!
Congrats Hun. I'm very pleased for you.
Congrats girl! I love seeing your name on there where it belongs. That was a great post!
My Heart Blogged
Post a Comment