|#SHOPSECONDHANDFIRST: Pantone + Pendleton+ Plaid+ Purple = Pick-Me-Up
Not terribly impressed with my make-shift indoor studio- which consists of a white sheet in front of a wall and a couple of photo-lamps staring at me, but it will have to to for now. I have to gear up my online listings- making a go of full time vintage seller has its challenges! So forgive the goofy folds of the background and just focus on the spectacular mix of purples! This coat is such a beautiful beast- a rare bright pink/purple Harris Tweed from the 1950s, in perfect condition. The pink looks very much like the Pantone color of the year: Radiant Orchid. Also impressive is this skirt- another minty fresh, fresh pick- a perfect Pendleton in plum. Booyah! I'm feeling pretty radiant in my get up.
Thanks to all who joined in this month's Shoe Shine! I'll be fine-tuning the show by the new year, and making it easier for each of you to participate. You are the best!
- vintage Harris Tweed mid century coat in Radiant Orchid, available here
- bright cotton stripe scarf with tassel fringe, available here
- J Crew silk floral sleeveless top, thrifted
- vintage Pendleton purple plaid skirt, available here
- purple tights c/o No nonsense
- leopard/patent platforms, Sole Society