|The best scoop on the block: Gunther's Ice Cream (photo credit: Tom Spaulding)|
The best Links Ala Mode in WEEKS, and yes, certainly I am being biased. Because not only did yours truly make the list with the highest rated blog post in Citizen Rosebud history (with over 1000 page hits and counting...) but also making the list were several of my favorite reads this week, contributed by some of my favorite bloggers. HUGS ALL AROUND!
This month, my valentine was to highlight women of style over the age of 40, and it turns out I'm not the only one who is interested in this group of stylish women! In fact, more and more, women, and men are discovering the seasoned style of these fabulous + 40 bloggers- a few who just might be featured in this week's Links Ala Mode.
Edited by Holier than Now
So the time has come for me to pass the baton to the next Links a La Mode curator, but in reflecting on the last few months I’m amazed at the diversity of aesthetics, lifestyles and opinions I’ve discovered gathering these links each month. It’s a great view from here in the blogosphere: whether it’s up close at Fashion Week from the comfort of your chair) a new take on what you see in the mirror, or a peephole into the world of stylish women from Scotland to Spain (and everywhere in between).
But Links a la Mode is also about putting yourself on view! If you’re reading this and you publish a blog, why not bookmark the link to submit your Links a La Mode posts here and make a repeating event on your calendar to drop by each Tuesday of the week with your latest and greatest post? I’ll see you there…
Links à la Mode: February 24th
- 365 Fashion Rehab: Makeup Makeover: Condensing Your Beauty Must-Haves
- A Scottish Lassie Loves: Bright Pick Me Ups for a Rainy Day
- Boheme Noir: The Best Vogue Covers of the 80′s and 90′s
- By Anika: Why Nude Swimming is Next for this Curvy Fashionista
- Chi Chi Bella: The 60′s: Fashion at its Classiest
- Fashables: Is it possible to get turned on by a pair of shoes?
- Fashion Limbo: Real Vintage vs. Fake Vintage
- Fashionista Next Door: A Free Alternative to Photoshop
- From London With Style: From London Fashion Week – Why Brits are Best
- Grit & Glamour: Tips for Surviving the IFB Conference
- Holier than Now: 8 (Actually Stylish) Backpacks Under $50
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Proenza Schouler Video: Fashion Bloggers Create an “Extraordinary Impact”
- It Hunter: Gary Winogrand: Women Are Beautiful
- Notes From A Stylist: On Surviving the Marc Jacobs Press Pit
- Songs and Fairy Tales: 60 Day No Shopping Challenge!
- Statements in Fashion: My Weight Loss Success Story
- The Fashion Pawn: Optimizing Your Blog Layout
- The New Wave: The top five most creative presentations from NY Fashion Week
- The Citizen Rosebud: Must-Watch Fashion Bloggers over 40 ( <--- look ma!)
- The Button Owl: The Hottest Hair from NYFW
- Vanja Stace: An Awesome 80′s Nails Tutorial
Links à la Mode brought to you by:
Shopbop Sale: Handbags sale, Hudson Jeans, D&G, 7′s sale, J Brand, Phillip Lim, Belle Noel, DVF, McQ, Frye, Splendid, & Daftbird
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE: