Adrienne of What Lola Wants gave me this award. Thank you, amiga for passing this Tell Me About Yourself Award on to me. Instead of a trophy, I get to share 7 random facts. So put this on your mantel:
7 Random Facts:
- I don't drive a car.
- I am most definitely a "Cat Person."
- My favorite vegetable is the humble potato.
- I love shopping at Target.
- I dislike wearing socks. Except when it's cold.
- Right now, I'm into listening to this SONG.
NOW Rinse and Repeat.
- Coffee is my religion.
- Everything Just So
- Pull Up Your Socks!
- Reva's Rags to Roses
- Northeast Chic
- The Siren of Mod
- Queen VII's Reveries
|Look Ma! I'm in the funny papers! The Citizen Rosebud gets a shout-out in local weekly.|
So if you want to get a taste of my near- award-winning twitter feed, be sure to follow me: @citizenrosebudz
Here are my 5 easy tips for tweeting:
- Keep it TASTY. Soundbites are short, pithy and memorable communiques that are easy to understand. This is Twitter at its best.
- Re-tweet the SWEET. What I'm saying is: SHARE the love. Talking only about yourself on twitter is b-o-r-i-n-g. Just like in real life. Take some time to share other people's projects, links and relevant information.
- Be a TWEETHEART. Show appreciation. Say Thank-you. Shout out. Acknowledging the folks that support you is good manners, and it feels nice.
- Be YOURSELF. Just do it in an interesting way.
- Promote the QUOTE. People LOVE a good quote. When you find one, share it on Twitter!
|Let me call you Tweetheart. Oh darlin', I tweet. A LOT. @citizenrosebudz|
- Wendy Brandes: Style Maven, Jewelry Designer. @WendyBrandes
- Nathan Fillion: My celebrity crush @NathanFillion
- Style Pantry: A Fashion/Style Daily Read @stylepantry
- Grit & Glamour: MY Fashion & Social Media Maven @gritandglamour
- Alice Poet: Pithy and Poetical. Cuz she's a real poet @AlicePoet
- Huffington Post:"Reader's Digest of the Internet @HuffingtonPost
- The New York Times: B/C it's the fucking New York Times @nytimes