Only there was no fight. Saturday was the opening night for the Cuff's Naked Canvas art show, and I wanted to go check it out. So I did. It was a a cold evening, and I was stoked to be able to pull out one of my wool capes and a wool sweater to wear on my bike ride to Cuffs. But the store was so warm inside, I immediately had to strip of all resemblance of cold weather wear. So this is NOT an outfit post- because the best parts of the outfit were draped over a chair most of the evening. But I WILL give you a teaser: Brown/Cream windowpane plaid CAPE, and Norwegian wool sweater.
|Bella in Brown (Photo credits: Kerry Dolan)|
|Self Portrait: Like No Place on Earth, part of the Naked Canvas show at Cuffs|
|Blogger Buddies! (Photo credit: Kerry Dolan)|
There are more pictures of the event over at Street Style SACRAMENTO.
- vintage green plastic beaded necklace, thrifted
- rose/tan resin necklace
- ecru paisley print dress with bubble hem, free bin
- Dooney & Burke vintage leather bag, WEAVE thrift
- Hue brown tights
- Dr. Scholl's "Forklore" brown suede boots
- (not shown: vintage plaid cape, This N That
- vintage Norwegian wool sweater, This N That)