|#SHOPSECONDHANDFIRST Take The Plunge + Take the Pledge. Click HERE to Sign Up!|
Back in Seattle, garments that can quickly dry are good! My outfit was worn on a day I ran errands, so I was pleased with how easy it was to walk around in- I walked nearly 3 miles and the whole time I was warm, comfortable and full of "holiday cheer."
|Leopard May Be the Polka Dot of the Animal Kingdom but Tiger is Definitely the Stripes|
Christmas is around the corner, and are you ready? I am not. I seem to be running behind schedule in everything- but isn't that what the holidays are about? Well aside from "good tidings of great joy." I still have Christmas cards to mail, and a few gifts to get. Oh! And I have some good tidings of my own to share with you- some good news!
Click HERE to read all about it.
- black knit Tam c/o JACOB
- vintage Pendleton coat, The Equine Bovine
- vintage 1980s brooch, thrifted
- tiger print lace dress, thrifted
- Betsey Johnson belt, available HERE
- vintage acrylic black cardi, thrifted
- grey thigh high socks, similar
- black patent lace up boots, consignment shop