Vintage rayon is incredible. It is super breathable and cooling for hot Sacramento summer days. I've said it before but you can't layer in the summertime here, it is much to warm. Outfits get stripped down to the essentials: in this case hat, sunnies, dress, booties and uh, bolo tie. This is my newest find from the swanky Goodwill Boutique that opened in Midtown recently. I am digging my bolo.
Do I look cool as a cucumber? I'm feeling pretty chilled out.
|I spy: is there a D.I.Y. craft group in the bushes? Why am I looking over there? Who knows.|
|Sacramento style in the Summertime means comfortable and creative outfits. Boots are included.|
- vintage 1960's Italian straw hat
- I Heart You sunglasses, Freestyle Clothing Exchange
- vintage JFK coin bolo tie, Goodwill Boutique
- D.I.Y. strapless sundress, converted from a vintage skirt
- vintage Dingo cowboy booties