When I was a kid, my fashion sense meant that I wore all my favorite clothes together. I was often mismatched, but loved everything I wore. There's a joy in the simplicity of choice when you just wear what you love. Today's outfit reminded me of my sartorial style of my childhood. It's a bit mismatched but I wore what I loved. For some reason, I wanted to wear my cotton black/white striped knee highs- and once I put them on, I thought of the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz. So the obvious choice for my southwestern sweater paired with my Ikat printed jersey knit dress, were my vintage Dingo cowboy booties. Not sure why, aside from the fact that I love them.
- heart sunglasses
- vintage shell/silk necklace, wooden heart necklace
- thrifted '70's acrylic "native" print sweater
- shortened cotton Ikat print dress
- thrifted striped knee-high socks
- Napalese textile shoulder bag, Krazy Mary's
- thrifted Dingo brand '80's cowboy booties