Yes, yet another post about that Ballet. This time it's an outfit post of what I wore to the Concerts 4 Charity event that took place last Saturday. It's a bit springy- (oh yes, I am chomping for Fall clothes) but was perfect for the warm mid-September evening.
Classic Citizen re-mix. You've seen the dress here.
And the rosette headband and broach here.
- Thrifted, 1950's pink/blue reversible satin silk jacket
- Target, floral print cotton summer dress
- Copious Couture, hand-made rosette head-band and broach
- C&C, Porkchop Rules handmade zodiac ring
- Thrifted, 1980's vintage gold lame shoulder bag
- Target, gold leather goddess sandals
So I was going to hoot & holler that I am now one follower shy of hitting 150. But then, today, I lost a follower. I'm now back to 148, and I KNOW! I shouldn't let it bother me, but y'know? It does. There goes someone I disappointed, and I work very hard at making this a a good blog. But you do what do, and I do what I do.
PS: 9 hours later: I lost another one! LOL. I'm now down to 147. Back to the drawing board. When I reach 150 followers, I'm going to have a happy give-away!
A big virtual hug and thanks to those who do follow this blog, and for all of you who email, comment and show your support. I really am grateful and feel honored that you read this thing. So until tomorrow: have a beautiful one! xo. -Bella Q