I'll admit, sometimes I'm a little more fixed on where I'm going next than to what I'm doing now. So I forget to bask and savor the pleasures of the present. Usually my mind is headlong into the plans of my future. So today, I'm going to sit back and smell the coffee. Take a real day off. Enjoy.
Wearing some transitional Fall layers with my gingham seersucker romper. Only in California folks: leggy seersucker, a sweater AND knee-highs. Alas, the day warmed up, as Septembers are still summer in Sac-town, so I wore my cotton striped sweater as a scarf, and cruised around the alley-ways of Curtis Park to burn off some of the jet from my second double latte.
Wishing you all a happy Thursday,
and remember: Style Over Speed.
- Thrifted: Houndstooth Fedora
- Mui-Mui sunglasses, now over 5 years old
- Target: Striped Cardigan, bought on clearance
- Target: Gingham, seersucker romper
- Thrifted: vintage Red leather shoulder bag
- Target: grey knee-high socks
- Thrifted: vintage Black leather slouchy boots
FEATURING THE COOL RIDE OF A DAHON CIAO P7 BIKE