Ack, my computer's hard drive crashed recently, and I was offline for most of the week. It was like losing my hands. And eyes. And ears. I love my MacBook, and since it's my home-entertainment center, (no T.V., just Netflix, an occasional hulu.com, ) newspaper and online conduit rolled up into one, my life was pretty pedestrian.
I was reduced to...READING MAGAZINES!
So, I've missed you.
But, this morning, my Mac all fixed up and back, and since I was unable to recover the contents (goodbye writings, goodbye pictures, goodbye important documents) I am intent of focusing on the future.
Outfit post: going for a Fall Floral look, if you couldn't tell. Still zany about old-fashioned floral prints.
The skirt is a converted dress, and it is a lovely thing, with layers of blossoming chiffon over a built-in tulle slip. It once lived a life as a very elegant vintage dress, but the back zipper wonked out, and I decided it would live a fuller life as a aeparate. I am considering posting it on Etsy, so let me know if you're interested in acquiring it for yourself.
- Thrifted vintage wool beret w/rosebud, Salvation Army
- Old cotton tank top w/ruffle (bottom of top drawer)
- Crimson silk belt (from vintage bathrobe)
- Re-purposed floral chiffon skirt, the Citizen Rosebud
- Thrifted '90's grunge booties, Thrift Town
- NEW Jantzen Plaid back-pack, Amazon.com