Yesterday afternoon, I met my mama and my lovely cousin Melissa at Crepeville for a drink and a chat. We had a wonderful time.
Ayer por la tarde, me encontré con mi madre y mi hermosa prima Melissa en Crepeville para tomar una copa y charlar. Tuvimos un tiempo maravilloso.
Not the most flattering photos of yours truly. But I really loved my "Grey Gardens" outfit. And my cousin looked tres guapa in her Parisienne striped top, leather jacket and amazing booties. Isn't she lovely? Mama Q, never shy of color was also decked out in her bold color combination of red/orange. Her hair isn't really that grey; it's residue from a Halloween costume she wore the night before. See, I got my love of costume from somebody.
- Thrifted vintage '60's houndstooth wool cape
- Etsy, custom grey wool knitted hat w/ flower
- Gifted, fabric flower broach
- Fringe, Floral stockings
- Dr Scholl, platform shoes, circa 2006
- Gifted, art deco print paper umbrella
- Thrifted, vintage plaid travel bag