I've been posting about the Neo-Crocker all week now. I'd thought I'd show you all what I wore. The theme was "creative dress" so I went all out- I call this look "Victorian Pirate."
- Thrifted vintage black wool hat
- Thrifted 1980's silk/beads/shell necklace (SPCA Thrift)
- Black shrug w/ button embellishing (Citizen Rosebud)
- Lindsay 23, striped arm warmers
- Prevues, 100% Babe," Day of the Dead" print corset-style top
- Prevues, Hilary's Vanity, black & white striped long dress with "bustle"
- Thrifted polka dot bag (Goodwill)
- Steve Madden patent leather T-straps