'Cuz this is how I feel. A urban girl in love with nature. Wearing my thrifted Ikat-printed cotton dress in the Fall, meant trying to layer it. I dosed it with contrasting prints and textures. Feeling uh, tribal, I threw on my animal print platforms, and tromped about the concrete jungle on foot, with a parasol for shade, and a song in my heart.
During my photo-shoot I found what looked to be a bird's nest. It was on the ground flattened, so I propped it back in the bushes and took some photos of it. And then, like a good little hunter-gatherer, carefully wrapped it up, and brought it home. It now houses my rock rose collection.
- Gifted, Paper Parasol with Art-Deco motif
- Thrifted, Eddie Bauer, ivory wool hooded sweater with toggles
- Altered & Thrifted, Ikat-print cotton knit dress
- Gifted, vintage houndstooth scarf as belt
- Gifted, Flaming Hag Folkwear leather ring with brass stud
- BUTT UGLY, Last Supper tapestry bag
- Target, striped capri leggings
- Thrifted, animal print platform shoes