You know what they say: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So today, on a rainy day in Seattle, I joined them. Basically I'm grunged out- long sleeve layered under a rock t-shirt, rainboots, and the pre-requisite plaid. This is me, disguised as a native. Only nobody really dresses like this anymore. I am referencing the grunge era of the late '90s.
No matter, I got a handful of smiles, and a few compliments. I guess people in Seattle really like their plaid.
|#SHOPSECONDHANDFIRST 99% Thrifted. 40% Plaid. 100% Seattle.|
- Tommy Hilfiger cotton plaid shirt, thrifted
- Vintage Concert T-shirt, gifted
- "Mom" Jean cut-offs, free pile
- Socks, newish, from Target
- Plaid rubber rainboots, thrifted