|Top This: Dotted 1960s Wool Felt Pillbox Hat in Marine c/o Trove Vintage|
Dots and stripes make for a cheerful pattern play. While this is probably more of a spring look, I'm enjoying my new-to-me vintage 1960s wool felt pillbox hat, a recent score from Trove Vintage. Isn't it a fun topper? It seemed a good fit with my navy/cream cotton t-shirt, a secondhand find from the Goodwill- what makes it extra special to me is the fact it is made in the USA. Of course, I don't mind that it is figure flattering and was purchased for a little under $10.The whole outfit felt first rate, and on budget.
SHOPPING SECONDHAND FIRST: The items came from a variety of shops- from charity, thrift, consignment and vintage boutiques, but the one thing they all have in common- they are all secondhand sourced. So, 100% Thrifted. And 100% affordable. Boo-yah. Total cost of outfit comes in under $50 bucks.
|#SHOPSECONDHANDFIRST 100% Thrifted.|
- Vintage 1960s wool dot pill box hat, c/o Trove Vintage
- Zinc navy blue linen trapeze jacket, Goodwill
- BCX "Made in USA" striped cowl neck T-shirt, Goodwill
- Vintage navy travel tote, SPCA Thrift (Sacramento)
- Vintage measuring tape, used as belt (borrowed from sewing kit)
- Jean skirt, Labels Consignment
- Nine West navy mesh stretch slingbacks, Secondhand Rose (now closed)
I'll be linking up to the lovely Style Crone for Hat Attack!