From where I'm sitting, life looks pretty good.
Here's a few pictures taken of me during my delicious shopping adventures with mi amigas, K & K. It's a classic look for me: a mix of black and white prints, in this case polka dots ( I think I could go a week wearing different polka dotted outfits), plaid paired with a pair of spanish red heels. You may recall from a previous post, WE LIKEY THE RED SHOES.
What I Wore:
- Black & White Polka-dot print Indian Sari Tunic. Thrifted. (Came with matching pants, and they are crazyharemcool)
- Polka Dotted Scarf (used as sash). Thrifted.
- Dark rinse Skinny Jeans. Target.
- Made in Spain Vintage Red Leather pumps. A million years ago, Thrifted.
- Black/White Wool Plaid Car Jacket, w/ leather trim. Thrifted.
- Cuff: Vinyl cuff made of an old record. Cuff's Apparel, Sacramento.
- Vintage Red Leather Handbag. Thrifted.
Oh I love your red shoes & top!!
I share the red shoe love!!!
That polk dot tunic is muy perfecto!
wow lovely look
your blog is great!
you look fantastic! shoes are adorable - especially their heel! where are these photes taken?
wow those shoes have a great heel.
really, red makes the greatest accessory color!
i need to wear my red shoes more often...
Thank you all for all the swell comments. Marta, The pictures were taken at the Roseville Antique Trove, a huuuge antique mall. I'm going to post more pictures of the shopping adventure tommorrow.
looking forward for the pictures - i love antique furniture. besides, because i'm not sure if i mentioned it previosly, you speak better polish than me ;p you should definitely visit my country in order to practice the language skills :D
Love the polka dots. . .
Post a Comment