From where I'm sitting, life looks pretty good.
Here's a few pictures taken of me during my delicious shopping adventures with mi amigas, K & K. It's a classic look for me: a mix of black and white prints, in this case polka dots ( I think I could go a week wearing different polka dotted outfits), plaid paired with a pair of spanish red heels. You may recall from a previous post, WE LIKEY THE RED SHOES.
What I Wore:
- Black & White Polka-dot print Indian Sari Tunic. Thrifted. (Came with matching pants, and they are crazyharemcool)
- Polka Dotted Scarf (used as sash). Thrifted.
- Dark rinse Skinny Jeans. Target.
- Made in Spain Vintage Red Leather pumps. A million years ago, Thrifted.
- Black/White Wool Plaid Car Jacket, w/ leather trim. Thrifted.
- Cuff: Vinyl cuff made of an old record. Cuff's Apparel, Sacramento.
- Vintage Red Leather Handbag. Thrifted.