Last summer I bought a deadstock Carole Little resort rayon separates set, circa 1980. The colors were bright and the prints charming and I imagined wearing the loooong skirt as a strapless dress. Well this summer that skirt fits a bit snug, and the strange little top, which I had never considered, somehow tricked me in trying it on. And odd thing was: I liked it. I'm not sure why, except that it hangs exceptionally well, and reminds me of a Picasso painting.
- vintage '80's Carole Little rayon top, Thrift Town
- thrifted shorts, Thrift Town
- black leather flats, Target
- vintage red leather shoulder bag, Salvation Army
- Porkchop Rules, zodiac ring, Crimson & Clover
- Sunglasses from Target
Photo credit: Mary "Fucking" Lahr
"Everything you can imagine is real."
Create your own Picasso: mrpicassohead.com