This little number SINGS to me of the folk era, circa late 60's/early '70's. Affectedly folksy, with the high turtle-neck collar, and black knit body sporting a yarn embroidered floral motif and multi-colored yarn fringe along the squared hem. I felt VERY folk-singer in it. The Band's Long Black Veil kept going playing my head as me & my honey ran errands during the early afternoon.
- Thrifted vintage black-knit fringed poncho
- D.I.Y. black sweater cuff with buttons
- Gifted red felted wool cuff w/ zebra stripe, tactile Quality on Etsy
- Target, jeggings
- Target, black leather skimmers
- Thrifted vintage needle point/leather hand-bag
Photo Credits: Bella Q