"Style is a simple way of saying complicated things."
I freakin' LOVE this girl! She's fresh, electric & real. BUT I would NEVER in a million years guess that Isquisofrenia's rock-n-roll style could translate comfortably into my own wardrobe. I'm more, uh tightly woven, compared to her loose weave. But I did it. And I had fun!
Isquisofrenia is tousled hair, big hats, lots of leg and little boots. And LOADS of California heat. She is never far from a rockin' pair of sunglasses, and favors all things rock-n-roll. So I incorporated a big beat-up vintage hat, an oversized pair of round black sunglasses, and some boots that reminded me hers:
- 1950's vintage black straw hat with polka dot scarf, thrifted
- Button-embellished linen dress, the Citizen's own
- Plastic "tortoise shell" cuff, F-21
- Silver (w/ recycled vinyl record) ring, Wildflower Boutique
- Ruby & Bloom chelsea boots, thrifted (Thrift Town)
(Isquisofrenia's photos courtesy of her blog)