|Feeling a little Ooh-la-la Parisienne in my over-sized striped T-shirt from Target|
|My STRIPED Sister from another Mister- Santina of Style By Santina|
Today's outfit reminded me of blogger gal-pal Santina's style. While her and I share an abiding love for stripes, florals & bold prints & super short hair-cuts, I admire how she always wears her stripes with such simple grace and effortlessness. She makes her stripes very American sportswear chic which is a perfect look on the beaches of Mexico or the streets of San Francisco. If you haven't had the chance to visit Santina's blog, please take a moment and do so- she's fearless! Style By Santina
I was feeling a bit fierce in my new D.I.Y. patent leather choker which, in my mind, made the outfit a bit Parisienne chic- it could just be the wilds of my imagination however...
|Keeping it Simple: Striped top, jeans and brogues|
As I haven't really seen many French girls strolling about with shiny belts around their necks!
- D.I.Y. patent leather choker (re-made from a vintage belt)
- Over-sized striped T-shirt from Target
- Ralph Lauren dark-denim short shorts
- Lace socks (once a pair of lace tights)
- Cuff made from a recycled record, Cuffs
- Aldo black leather brogues