What a delicious day. Rode my bike around town running errands, and later as a treat stopped by Crimson & Clover to do a little "window shopping." Walked out with an beautiful re-made gold-tone cuff made by Flaming Hag Folkwear. Lovely piece. Must snap a pic and show it off for you. It had a cameo which seemed to go with the plastic cameo hairband (worn as a bracelet) given to me by my awesome neighbor Ari. She and I have matching cameos.
Tried to straighten up the HQ for Sunday's trunk show. Having a few friends over to come view up close and personal the latest Citizen Rosebud story. All about the rompers, stripes and florals. Then I topped off my day with a lovely visit with a good friend. All I can say is Amaretto Sours tastes great after Thai food. And I'm really lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life.
Wishing you all a fantastic week-end!
- Rodarte for Target Black Camisole top, Target
- Vintage 1950's black-dyed tape-lace sweater, gifted
- Fritzi 1980's rayon black floral skirt, thrifted
- vintage brown leather skinny belt, thrifted
- Vintage brown leather shoulder bag, thrifted (SPCA)
- Aldo black brogue/oxfords, online (Aldoshoes.com)