For the Love of Clothes
Yes! This has been a wonderful week for me, and icing on the proverbial cake is this: I made the IFB's Links Ala Mode list. Dished up for your consideration is a extra helping of great reads, so I hope you have a strong cuppa coffee before you and a few extra minutes to enjoy the best fashion blog posts in the bloggersphere. -Bella QEdited by Fajr Muhammad at Stylish Thought
If fashion is one thing; it's fun! Whether fashion bloggers are chronicling their ensembles, spring cleaning their wardrobes or finding the perfect colored jean they are loving their clothes. In IFB we discuss fashion from so many angles we often forget the fancy of style and what keeps us blogging: our passion for fashion. This week's Links A La Mode features advice for the perfect poolside ensemble, a comprehensive Q & A on San Fran style and a walk down fashion's memory lane. At the heart of each post are the lovely clothes we wear and adore.
Links à la Mode: May 26th
- Britt & Whit: San Francisco Fashion Bloggers Respond to Danielle Steel
- By Anika: The art of not feeling threatened by the beauty of others
- Fashion Limbo: The Rant- Slutty Fashion
- Fashioned By Love: Weekend Sign-Off
- For Those About to Shop: How YSL’s recycled bag reminded me of fashion irony
- Girl Loves Color: Color My Denim
- Give Me Bows: Friday Frocks
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Tips on Creating Beautiful Images
- Made to Travel: Afia-The Perfect Pieces for Spring & Summer, Ethically Made
- Mission Closet: The Perfect Fit
- Mordrian: Start Shopping Wisely
- New York Don't Leave Me: Going Native
- Style Confessions: The Safari Jacket and The Sartorialist
- Style Delights: 6 Ways To Spring-Clean Your Closet!
- Style Sizzle: 5 essentials for poolside glamour
- Stylish Thought: Closet Love: 6 Things I Love about my Wardrobe
- The 1989 Soiree: Urinal or Campbell Soup
- The Best of Bklyn: Bright Lights
- The Citizen Rosebud: Outfit post: Momento Mori
- The Escape Artiste: Picasso, Modernism, and Oscar de la renta
- Those Graces: Women, Fear and Makeup
Congrats on your inclusion! Truly well deserved. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
Congratulations, my dear, dear friend.
Congrats on making the list this week....ps you make my to-read list every day now!
You are such a wonderful writer...you should be here every week! I agree with best of Palm Beach...you are on my daily reading list!!
Congratulations dear Bella!!! Every time you are picked for this elite list, I commend the editors for picking one of the most deserving bloggers! :)
damn it, thank you! each and everyone of you I admire so much, so a double honor to be on YOUR reading lists. xo. -Bella Q
Congrats on being picked! Thats super exciting and much deserved. :)
Bella, congratulations and more to come!
Had a wonderful and happy Memorial Day,
Congrats! WOW!! Well done to you dear lady & everyone!! -xo
Bella, I am never surprised when you make the IFB list because you are the best baby!
Congrats. You deserve the recognition.
Congrats to my girl... and also to Anyka.. YAY
congrats! first time on your site and i love it!!
hopefully you will get a chance to visit!
also, happy birthday. i had no idea we were the same age. super cool. you look so much younger, i had you pegged for late twenties. fer realzies.
Happy Birthday, buddy. I agree with Tracy -- you look much younger.
thank you all for your congrats!
@provocateur: hello and thanks for stopping by!
@ally (shybiker) and Tracy: I am having a grand day- thank you for your birthday wishes! xo.
Post a Comment