Day 2 of wearing the new saddle shoes from Payless. It was such a lovely, sunny day out, I (gasp) left the house without a sweater or coat! Took my revamped vintage tourist Tee out and about, proclaiming my love to a city that never sleeps. The t-shirt was modified a bit to vamp up the girlish charms: the neck scooped out, and the sleeves shortened and capped with elastic.
Also wearing a polka dot slip that I wear as a dress, from Target and first seen here and under that my gingham mini skirt with black tulle, as first photographed here. And of course, these delightful (yet slightly sweaty) saddle shoes made their appearance yesterday. So why am I talking? I'll let the T-shirt speak for me!
- "I heart NY" oversized black vintage T-shirt, the Citizen Rosebud
- Polka dot slip-dress, Target
- Gingham/Black tulle skirt, worn as slip
- Vintage polka dot scarf wrist-band, thrifted
- Clear "Ray-Ban" styled sun-glasses, Target
- Saddle shoes, Payless Shoes