I have been waiting for months to wear this little vintage Laura Ashley romper! Today, a blustery yet sunny day was THEE day to break it out. I had a thrifting date with the lovely Kerry D, and nothing says first-rate fun like second-hand finds. My inspiration: a Wayne Tippets photo of a vixen wearing a satiny ROSEPRINT one-piece pant suit. Today I "followed suit" , and donned my cotton jersey rose- print-on-black "onesie," and dolled it up with striped socks and shiny heels. YOU LIKE?
"nothing says first-rate fun like second-hand finds."
- Vintage '80's Laura Ashley black floral jersey-knit "ONESIE", Eco-thrift
- Vintage COACH black leather purse strap, worn as belt, This & That Thrift Store
- Ruffled black Cardigan, Target
- Vintage '50's handbag with rosebud beading,SPCA thrift store
- Vintage '70's seed-pearl and stone necklace, worn as bracelet, Goodwill (Wessie)
- Multi-striped socks, Target
- Steve Madden patent heels w/ ruffles, PiperLime (online)