In real life I wore my j'eggings with this outfit, but for some CRAZY reason decide to outfit post without them. LMAO! I feel quite the tart in the wild medley of colors and A WHOLE LOTTA LEG! Basically I piled on floral prints that were bright, a bit unmatched and on edge. Think: GREY GARDENS meets the circus. Next thing you know, I'll be sporting sweaters for turbans and wearing shorts UNDER pantyhose, and dancing to a marching band. EDIE rules!
Ok, enough all caps, and on with the (peep) show.
- Deadstock vintage '70's cotton pink/orange blazer, Hospice thrift
- French Connection silk floral mini dress, Thrifttown
- 3 red, white and blue 1960's flower broaches, personal collection
- Polka dot nylon sash, Salvation Army
- Polka dot purse, Goodwill
- Vintage '80's white handbag with white rosette
- Vintage '80's hot pink pumps with rosette
- Black floppy sunhat with '60's pink floral trim, the Citizen Rosebud
Happy Mayday, peeps.